What is Chebe?
Chebe is a shrub plant (Croton Zambesicus also known as Lavender Croton) that grows in West Africa, mainly in Chad. The Chebe powder is an old method used by women in these regions to nourish and get hair volume.
Benefits of Chebe conditioner
- 100% organic
- Prevent hair breakage
- Restores moisture level that allows the hair to grow long, black and nourished.
How to use the Chebe hair conditioner?
As a leave-in.
The Chebe conditioner is great as a leave-in:
- Firstly shampoo and condition your hair.
- Apply the Chebe conditioner through the strands and braids.
- Leave it for around 3 days, then reapply the Chebe – do not wash out the previous treatment
- Repeat the process until your next hair wash day.
- Please remember to apply it only on the lengths of your hair and not on your scalp
Use it as a hair mask.
- Apply the Chebe conditioner on your hair then cover with a cap. Leave it on for several minutes.
- Wash thoroughly with lukewarm (not very hot or cold either) water.
- If you apply the Chebe to the roots, ensure that the washout is done properly so that there is no residual that linger on the scalp .
- Finally shampoo and condition as usual
Looking for Chebe conditioner in Mauritius? Owl Beauty offer you organic Chebe from West Africa