Raw cocoa butter in Mauritius!
Our cocoa butter which is sourced from West Africa is obtained from extraction of raw cocoa beans. It is 100% pure and does not contain any chemicals.
- Its a great moisturizer that give your skin a natural delicious fragrance of chocolate
- It heals chapped skin and repair damaged skin
- Cocoa butter contains a high amount of polyphenols, a compound that helps to boost skin elasticity and prevent premature aging
- Alleviate skin irritations and itching caused by eczema and dermatitis
- Fights stretch marks
- Can be used as a natural lip balm
- Cocoa butter is a great hair moisturizer and can be used as a conditioning mask. It locks moisture without weighting on your hairs
- It improves the scalp health
- Its a nourishing treatment for natural hair that promotes healthy oil production and helps minimize dandruff
How to use:
The cocoa butter Cocoa butter usually have a harder texture.
- You can break a small piece or shave off a slice then rub it against your skin. The friction will melt the butter so it can be absorbed into your skin.
- Soften a piece of the cocoa butter in a small bowl of hot water.